Quicksilver - Solder Remover for 9th Gen
Newly reformulated to absorb even more of the solder
Quicksilver solder remover to quickly remove the STIM from your 9th Gen CPU & IHS.
The quick and easy way to remove the solder from your CPU without dangerous scrapers or heat.
- Super easy and pain free removal of the solder
- Includes metal polish to remove the thin layer under the solder
The chemical reaction dissolves the solder and leaves behind a clean surface.
Non toxic, safe to handle. Environmentally safe, NO MERCURY.
1. Delid in the normal way.
2. Tape the CPU into the socket of the delid tool.
3. Apply a small amount of Quicksiver
4. Spread to cover the solder with the Quicksilver
5. Let stand for 10 minutes, agitate periodically.
6. Clean Quicksilver and solder from CPU. Reapply if needed.
7. Nothing left but the plating applied to bond the solder.
8. Apply Flitz to remove the plating.
9. One clean CPU!!
No Related Posts
- LOW NOISE COMPUTING
All our PCs are built to run really, really quiet. We choose components to ensure that your new PC runs almost silent. Built-in and provided at no extra cost to you.
- FREE SOFTWARE
All of our computers come with the Operating System pre-installed and activated. Pre-installed and configured for you, no trials, lifetime license.
- WARRANTY COVER
Lifetime phone, email & remote access PC support. 1 Year Hardware Cover (Additional Warranty available in the drop-down menu) Hardware problems fixed on a return to base operation.
- QUICK BUILD & DELIVERY
Order now and your computer will be shipped the following morning - although do please allow a maximum delivery of 4-5 working days. We do NOT charge extra for this quick build or for a premium AM delivery. *UK mainland only.