Passive Cooling Fanless PCs
A fanless PC is passively cooled, making it quieter and less prone to overheating. You can select a solid state drive (SSD) instead of a standard hard drive when speccing out your machine to enjoy a totally silent PC with no moving parts.
Opting for a fanless PC doesn’t limit your options when it comes to form factor or processing power. Inside Tech can build you a completely bespoke fanless mini PC, keyboard PC or NUC PC, with up to AMD Ryzen™ Threadripper™ processing power, a whopping 2TB of SSD space and an ample 32GB of RAM.
Select a model that suits your style and budget, then customise the hardware to suit your needs. You can add a monitor to your order for under £55 or opt for a super high-resolution, ultra-slim Asus 27” Frameless Eye Care IPS Monitor and see all your games and programs in stunning full HD.
The ultimate in space saving solutions and portability, a fully functioning computer built into a foldable keyboard.
It's as simple as plug and play, it's lightweight and portable design means it's as mobile as you are.
- Ultra low power - 5V
- Fanless - Completely silent
- Intel Bail Trail z3735F Quad Core processor, with Burst Technology up to 1.84 GHZ.
- Windows 10 Home preloaded without any bloatware.
- 76 keys fully functional keyboard.
- In built touchpad. No need for an external mouse.
- Intel HD Graphics with 1080p support
- Dual display supported via HDMI and VGA ports.