Passive Cooling Fanless PCs
A fanless PC is passively cooled, making it quieter and less prone to overheating. You can select a solid state drive (SSD) instead of a standard hard drive when speccing out your machine to enjoy a totally silent PC with no moving parts.
Opting for a fanless PC doesn’t limit your options when it comes to form factor or processing power. Inside Tech can build you a completely bespoke fanless mini PC, keyboard PC or NUC PC, with up to AMD Ryzen™ Threadripper™ processing power, a whopping 2TB of SSD space and an ample 32GB of RAM.
Select a model that suits your style and budget, then customise the hardware to suit your needs. You can add a monitor to your order for under £55 or opt for a super high-resolution, ultra-slim Asus 27” Frameless Eye Care IPS Monitor and see all your games and programs in stunning full HD.
Semi Passive or Fully Fanless System with your choice of silent Nvidia graphics.
This fully configurable small form factor PC uses a custom designed chassis and enthusiast level components to re-define the limits of small form factor gaming PCs!
- CPU - A choice of the latest 8th Generation CPU
- RAM - Up to 32GB of DDR4 3,000 MHz Ram
- Storage - Choose your choice of storage options from the drop down menu
- Graphics - Choose from either Intel HD Graphics or from a choice of Nvidia Graphics card for more intensive 3D rendering
- Option for Thunderbolt 3 Port
- 27cm x 26cm x 31cm (H x W x D)