FANLESS 8TH GEN SIX CORE INTEL I5/I7 MINI ITX PC (MAX 6 DISPLAYS)
A fanless Mini PC, with its stylish understated looks would compliment any audio visual or office experience. Thanks to its specifically designed Fanless Cooling system, it offers completely silent operation whilst simultaneously removing the chance of dust building up within the machine, one of the most common killers of fan powered computers.
This Mini PC will demolish every day tasks such as web browsing, office applications and Audio/Video playback in 4k UHD. Additionally it can handle virtual machine, workstation and even light server workloads.
Powerful, yet energy efficient desktop, based on a compact design that fits in anywhere, allowing you to free up space on your desk. Its simple design makes it compatible with the style of any home or office.
Full Featured, thin client Mini PC with 5x Protection 2 for dependable stability, DDR4 and EZ Flash Bios Updates
Advanced Bios profile with AI Suite 3 (One stop access to innovative Asus features) and Fan Xpert (Dedicated fan controls)
Built in support for M.2 SSD gives you the speed and performance you crave in a Mini PC. M.2 SSDs deliver data-transfer speeds of up to 32Gbps, making them the perfect choice for an operating system or application drive - so you spend less time waiting and more time getting work done
Intel's 8th Generation Processors
As mentioned, this PC takes advantage of Intel's latest Coffee Lake CPUs. These processors have broken the mold as they now feature more cores and threads compared to previous generations. The Core i3 now features four cores and the i5 and i7 versions are now 6 core CPUs, which is an increase of two cores for each processor. As well as an increase in core count, the amount of threads for each CPU has also gone up, meaning more multi-tasking can be achieved. These additional cores and threads really make the 8th Generation a great performer. For example, the Core i3 CPU is now equivalent in terms of performance to the 7th Gen Core i5 - giving you more performance for less money.
Don’t let its size fool you though, this little machine boasts top of the line Desktop CPU’s rarely seen in a system of this size, delivering possibly the highest performance per Litre of any pre-built and fully upgradeable system on the market today!
- Two cases available - Silver or Black - Both are fanless aluminium cases, giving the unit the premium look and feel that it deserves.
- No internal moving parts or fan based air flow *Silent only when no HDD is chosen
- Dirt, dust and other airborne particles are not attracted to the system.
- No noise, a completely silent system.
- G5400 Dual Core Desktop CPU - 3M Cache, speeds up to 3.7GHz - The G5400 vs i7 7500U (Featured in NUC and Fanless Mini PC) will see an effective speed increase of 20%
- i3 8100 Quad Core Desktop CPU - 3M Cache, speeds up to 3.6GHz - The i3 8100 vs i7 7500U (Featured in NUC and other Fanless Mini PC) will see an effective speed increase of 52%
- i5 8400 Six Core Desktop CPU - 6M Cache, speeds up to 4.0GHz - The i5 7400 vs the i5 7200U (Featured in NUC and other Fanless Mini PC) will see an effective speed increase of 69%
- i7 8700 Six Core Desktop CPU - 8M Cache, speeds up to 4.6GHz- The i7 7700 vs i7 7500U (Featured in NUC and other Fanless Mini PC) will see a effective speed increase of 92%
- i7 8700k Six Core Desktop CPU - 8M Cache, speeds up to 4.7GHz- The i7 7700 vs i7 7500U (Featured in NUC and other Fanless Mini PC) will see a effective speed increase of 103%
- Optional Passive Graphics Card enabling 5 display outputs, 3x HDMI 1x Display Port 1x DVI - 6th Display available via USB 3.0 to HDMI
- Up to 32GB DDR4 RAM 3,000MHz
- Flexible dual-storage design using M.2 SSD and a 2.5 inch HDD or SSD in combination.
- Built in support for M.2 SSD gives you the speed and performance you crave in a Mini PC. M.2 SSDs deliver data-transfer speeds of up to 32Gbps, making them the perfect choice for an operating system or application drive - so you spend less time waiting and more time getting work done.
- Any SSD, if selected will be an NVME M.2 and will also be allocated as the primary drive so we will install your operating system onto the SSD, greatly improving response time, even in general use.
- Rear Panel: 2x USB 3.0 4x USB 2.0 1x USB Type C - 1x Ethernet Ports, Audio Jacks, Optical Audio Port
- Front Panel: 2x USB 3.0
- 2x HDMI Out + 1x Display Port Out (Max Resolution - 4096x2160 @60Hz via DP)
- Built in WiFi 802.11ac + Bluetooth 4.0
- Optical drive is optional
- Operating System, Preinstalled and activated - Lifetime licence.
- Measurements 10cm x 24cm x 25cm ( H x W x D)
- Power Cable
- 2x Wi-Fi Antenna
- Mini PC
We don't just choose quieter parts, we choose the quietest, best performing parts available and assemble them cleanly to optimize airflow and minimize the slightest vibration. We don't just replace one or two parts in our Fanless c's with relatively quiet components, we replace each component with the quietest part available.
In addition to silent parts our systems are built with pride for many years of use. From start to finish, we anticipate, research, and test each system for maximum compatibility and performance; all while being absolutely silent. You will be amazed at how quiet our systems are!
And like always, Inside-Tech backs these systems with a one year warranty along with the best professional, courteous technical service and support on the market today. Not sure what configuration would best suit you? Contact our Sales Team to receive a custom quote!
Unique Features100 % Silent PC
Intel® 802.11ac WiFi
ASRock Ultra M.2 (PCIe Gen3 x4 & SATA3)
ASRock Full Spike Protection (for all USB, Audio, LAN Ports)
ASRock Live Update & APP Shop
CPU- Supports 8th Generation Intel® Core™ Processors (Socket 1151)
- Digi Power design
- 6 Power Phase design
- Supports Intel® Turbo Boost 2.0 Technology
- Supports Intel® K-Series unlocked CPUs
- Supports ASRock BCLK Full-range Overclocking
Chipset- Intel® Z370
RAM Memory Support Memory Type DDR4 Memory Channel Dual (2) Memory Type (ECC) Non-ECC Memory Type (R/U) UDIMM (Unbuffered) Memory Speed (Mhz)
- DDR4 - 2133
- DDR4 - 2400
- DDR4 - 2666
Max. Memory Capacity 32GB (2x16GB) Audio Audio Realtek ALC887 7.1 HD Audio Graphics Support Primary GPU Interface PCIe 3.0 (x16) NVIDIA SLI Support Not Supported AMD CrossFire Support Not Supported Integrated Graphics On-Board Graphics Connectors
- DisplayPort 1.2
- HDMI 1.4
Internal Connectivity Expansion Slots
- 1 x M.2 Key E (Occupied by Wi-Fi Module)
- 1 x M.2, 2280, PCIe 2.0/SATA
- 1 x PCIe 3.0 x16
SATA Support SATA3 / M.2 RAID Support via Not Supported Storage Mode Support
- Hot Plug
- NVMe Boot (via M.2 PCIe Slot)
- NVMe Boot (via PCIe 3.0 Slot)
- 1 x 24-pin (Power)
- 1 x 4-pin CPU Fan Connector, Max. 1A (12W)
- 1 x 4-pin System Fan Connector
- 1 x 8-pin (Power)
- 1 x Chassis Intrusion connector
- 1 x Front Panel Audio Header
- 4 x SATA III - 6Gb/s
- 1 x USB 2.0 Header
- 1 x USB 3.1 Gen1 Header
External Connectivity Network Interface Type
- 802.11ac WiFi LAN
- Wired Gigabit LAN (10/100/1000)
- 1 x Intel 802.11ac WiFi/ BT4.2 Module (433Mbps)
- 1 x Intel® I219V (Gigabit LAN)
Rear I/O Connectors
- 1 x DisplayPort 1.2
- 1 x DVI-I
- 1 x Front Speaker Out
- 1 x HDMI 1.4
- 1 x Line In
- 1 x Mic-In
- 1 x PS/2 Keyboard/Mouse Combo
- 1 x RJ-45
- 2 x USB 2.0
- 2 x USB 3.1 Gen1 Type-A
- 2 x WiFi Antenna connectors
Form Factor- Mini-ITX Form Factor
- How do Fanless PC’s work?
Fanless PC’s use a technology which involves heat sinks instead of fans, this is called PASSIVE COOLING. The CPU/Graphics Card (if selected) have heat sinks affixed to them, which is made of extremely heat conductive materials, the heat is then channelled through the heat sink, to the exterior of the computer allowing the heat to be dissipated.
-What are the benefits of a Fanless PC?
There are plenty of benefits to using a fanless PC, such as Noise, cooling, reliability and ruggedness.
For example, for the general user it results in simply a quieter experience, perfect for a home media set up or for audio recording. In the industrial world they can be used in challenging environments involving dust or high temperature.
Fanless technology gives better reliability for the product and due to the lack of maintenance or mechanical parts it will work flawlessly over the years to come. When a computers fan circulates air inside the PC, it not only moves air into the computer but also with it debris, such as dust and dirt, this can build up over time and interfere with the electronic components. By using a fanless computer you can eliminate the inflow of debris that can potentially harm the PC over time.
Power Saving – With no mechanical moving parts the power required to run them for prolonged periods of time is also greatly reduced.
- Why choose Inside Tech?
Inside Tech is a well-established company who have been providing custom bespoke systems for many years. Whether you’re a novice or a pro gamer, creative designer or music producer; we have a solution for all. With the help of our friendly expert staff and our highly competitive prices, we offer a pleasant and hassle-free buying experience.
- What PC should I buy?
With the vast number of components on the market, PC systems can vary massively in performance and price. This can be overwhelming for anyone. Luckily, we are here to help! If you are unsure about what PC you want, do not hesitate to contact us. Our skilled customer care team will ask you a few questions to help narrow down what sort of system you are looking for and based on your answers, they will find a perfect system that matches your needs.
- How is my computer built?
When you have selected your PC and customised it to your liking with our user-friendly website, your order will be processed, the parts will be picked and passed on to our experienced build team. From here, your PC is put together with great care and attention to detail, such as cable management. Next, it goes through extensive testing and quality control before it is carefully packed in protective materials and shipped out to you. We always provide a tracking number with your order, so you know when to expect your PC.
- How long does it take to process an order?
The complete process takes on average 3-4 working days.
We understand that sometimes you may want your system quicker. That’s why we offer several different choices of shipping options, which prioritises your build in our production line.
Unfortunately due to occasional very busy periods we may be unable to complete in the allotted time frame, however we will always contact you to advise of any delays if there is a potential. Our average "days to completion" for 2018 was 3.5 days which is what we base our delivery expecations on.
- How do I setup my PC?
We aim to provide the best user experience from the start and do not install any unnecessary software that may slow your computer down. All relevant hardware drivers are pre-installed so when your PC arrives, you can simply PLUG & PLAY!
-Can I upgrade/Open my PC?
Absolutely, we operate an open case policy so you are more than welcome to open and alter your computer. This will only effect your warranty if damages are identified as a consequence of doing so, although we will still honour the warranty there may be a charge for replacement damaged parts in this situation. However, should you not feel confirdent in altering your computer, we operate a lifetime support and would very happily take the computer in at any point and upgrade it for you, we will also provide a new 1 year warranty for the works that have been done. Please note however, that should you open/alter your computer within the initial 30 days of receipt, this will void your right to refuse the item and it will from that point onwards be subject to warranty.
- What forms of payment do you accept?
We Accept most forms of payment, Bank Transfer, Debit/Credit Card, Paypal, Paypal Credit, Amazon Pay and also Bitcoin.
If you need to generate a Purchase Order, we would recommend you select Bank Transfer, this will generate an invoice for you with which to instruct payment.
- How does finance work?
We provide monthly installments via PayPal Credit, simply select this at checkout and continue to complete the form, if approved you will be able to pay in monthly installments at 0% interest. For finance queries, please feel free to contact us.
- How much is shipping?
We offer FREE SHIPPING on all PC orders in the United Kingdom.
For all other orders, please see the bottom of your cart in checkout for an estimated shipping fee but generally we apply £30 for overseas shipments.
- How long does it take for the order to be delivered?
Once your PC has been built, tested and packed up. Your order will be dispatched to arrive the next working day.
Exceptions will occur where an address is off-shore, in Northern Ireland or outside the United Kingdom.
We will always use Royal Mail or DPD, depending on the size and weight of the item. If you enter a mobile number DPD will provide a 1 hour delivery slot on the day of delivery.
- How is my PC packed?
Your PC is packed to a very high standard to ensure that no damage can occur to it during transit.
When we pack and ship your PC, we leave as little empty space in the box as possible, to prevent your PC from scrambling about in its box, minimising the risk of your PC getting transit damaged.
We recommend that you pack your PC in a similar, if not the same, way we do, if you need to return it to us.
- How to use BullGuard Internet Security?
Your PC comes with a FREE 30 Day trial or 1 -year subscription to BullGuard Internet Security. This is already installed on your system, to activate the software, you will just need to register an account with your email address.
Let's get you setup!
Call us on 0203 662 6046 or email us for bulk order discounts.
- LOW NOISE COMPUTING
All our PCs are built to run really, really quiet. We choose components to ensure that your new PC runs almost silent. Built-in and provided at no extra cost to you.
- FREE SOFTWARE
All of our computers come with the Operating System pre-installed and activated. Pre-installed and configured for you, no trials, lifetime license.
- WARRANTY COVER
Lifetime phone, email & remote access PC support. 1 Year Hardware Cover (Additional Warranty available in the drop-down menu) Hardware problems fixed on a return to base operation.
- QUICK BUILD & DELIVERY
Order now and your computer will be shipped the following morning - although do please allow a maximum delivery of 4-5 working days. We do NOT charge extra for this quick build or for a premium AM delivery. *UK mainland only.