Cube Silent Intel PC 8th Gen, Nvidia Powered Passive PC
The most affordable silent desktop PC!
Building on the success of our range of silent PC, we are delighted of offer this updated version. The Nofan CPU Cooler used here is based around Intel new 8th Generation architecture, meaning it is compatible with Intel's new 6-core i7 8700K CPU (or lower) it is also a more cost effective alternative to our normal heat pipe cooling system featured in our other desktop fanless units. We have also rehoused the computer in a more affordable Thermaltake V1 Case.
Intel's 8th Generation Processors
As mentioned, this PC takes advantage of Intel's latest Coffee Lake CPUs. These processors have broken the mold as they now feature more cores and threads compared to previous generations. The Core i3 now features four cores and the i5 and i7 versions are now 6 core CPUs, which is an increase of two cores for each processor. As well as an increase in core count, the amount of threads for each CPU has also gone up, meaning more multi-tasking can be achieved. These additional cores and threads really make the 8th Generation a great performer. For example, the Core i3 CPU is now equivalent in terms of performance to the 7th Gen Core i5 - giving you more performance for less money.
Don’t let its size fool you though, this little machine boasts top of the line enthusiast grade Graphics Cards and Desktop CPU’s rarely seen in a system of this size, delivering possibly the highest FPS per Litre of any pre-built and fully upgradeable system on the market today!
Which CPU cooler should I use?
Both options available with this unit provide addequate cooling however the larger, NoFan CR-95C provides better cooling performacen at a sacrafice of the Graphics Card, due to its size it will cover the PCIE slot. A perfect choice however for those seeking heavily intensive CPU tasks whilst remaining completely silent due to its fanless design.
We have already put together a fully-configured PC for you; however, you may change any of the customisation options to meet your exact requirements.
- CPU - A choice of the latest 8th Generation CPU
- RAM - Up to 64GB of DDR4 Ram 3,000MHz
- Storage - Choose your choice of storage options from the drop down menu above
- Built in support for M.2 SSD gives you the speed and performance you crave in a Mini PC. M.2 SSDs deliver data-transfer speeds of up to 32Gbps, making them the perfect choice for an operating system or application drive - so you spend less time waiting and more time getting work done.
- Any SSD, if selected will be an NVME M.2 and will also be allocated as the primary drive so we will install your operating system onto the SSD, greatly improving response time, even in general use.
- Graphics - Choose from either Intel HD Graphics or from a choice of Nvidia Graphics card for more intensive 3D rendering
- Intel 802.11ac WiFi, dual band.
- Choice of either a Semi Fanless power supply or Completely Fanless, Passive Power Supply for a truly silent, fanless computer.
- Bluetooth 4.2
- Gigabit LAN
- 27cm x 26cm x 31cm (H x W x D)
CPU- Supports 8th Generation Intel® Core™ Processors (Socket 1151)
- Digi Power design
- 5 Power Phase design
- Supports Intel® Turbo Boost 2.0 Technology
Memory- Dual Channel DDR4 Memory Technology
- 2 x DDR4 DIMM Slots
- Supports DDR4 2666 / 2400 / 2133 non-ECC, un-buffered memory
- Supports ECC UDIMM memory modules (operate in non-ECC mode)
- Max. capacity of system memory: 32GB*
- Supports Intel® Extreme Memory Profile (XMP) 2.0
- 15μ Gold Contact in DIMM Slots
BIOS- 128Mb AMI UEFI Legal BIOS with multilingual GUI support
- ACPI 6.0 Compliant wake up events
- SMBIOS 2.7 Support
- CPU, DRAM, PCH 1.0V, VCCST Voltage Multi-adjustment
Graphics- Supports Intel® UHD Graphics Built-in Visuals : Intel® Quick Sync Video with AVC, MVC (S3D) and MPEG-2 Full HW Encode1, Intel® InTru™ 3D, Intel® Clear Video HD Technology, Intel® Insider™, Intel® UHD Graphics
- DirectX 12
- HWA Encode/Decode: AVC/H.264, HEVC/H.265 8-bit, HEVC/H.265 10-bit, VP8, VP9 8-bit, VP9 10-bit (Decode only), MPEG2, MJPEG, VC-1 (Decode only)
- Three graphics output options: DVI-I, HDMI and DisplayPort 1.2**
- Supports HDMI with max. resolution up to 4K x 2K (4096x2160) @ 30Hz
- Supports DisplayPort 1.2 with max. resolution up to 4K x 2K (4096x2304) @ 60Hz
- Supports DVI-I with max. resolution up to 1920x1200 @ 60Hz
- Supports Auto Lip Sync, Deep Color (12bpc), xvYCC and HBR (High Bit Rate Audio) with HDMI Port (Compliant HDMI monitor is required)
- Supports HDCP with DVI-I, HDMI and DisplayPort 1.2 Ports
- Supports 4K Ultra HD (UHD) playback with HDMI and DisplayPort 1.2 Ports**Supports up to 2 displays simultaneously
Audio- 7.1 CH HD Audio (Realtek ALC887 Audio Codec)
- Supports Surge Protection
- ELNA Audio Caps
LAN- Gigabit LAN 10/100/1000 Mb/s
- Giga PHY Intel® I219V
- Supports Wake-On-LAN
- Supports Lightning/ESD Protection
- Supports Energy Efficient Ethernet 802.3az
- Supports PXE
Wireless LAN- Intel® 802.11ac WiFi Module
- Supports IEEE 802.11a/b/g/n/ac
- Supports Dual-Band (2.4/5 GHz)
- Supports high speed wireless connections up to 433Mbps
- Bluetooth 4.2 / 3.0 + High speed class II
Slots- 1 x PCI Express 3.0 x16 Slot (PCIE1: x16 mode)*
- 1 x Vertical M.2 Socket (Key E) with the bundled WiFi-802.11ac module (on the rear I/O)
*Supports NVMe SSD as boot disks
Storage- 1 x 2.5" HDD/SSD SATA3 6.0 Gb/s
- 1 x M.2 Socket, supports M Key type 2280 M.2 SATA3 6.0 Gb/s module and M.2 PCI Express module up to Gen2 x4 (20 Gb/s)****Supports NVMe SSD as boot disks
Supports ASRock U.2 Kit
Rear Panel I/O- 2 x Antenna Ports
- 1 x PS/2 Mouse/Keyboard Port
- 1 x DVI-I Port
- 1 x HDMI Port
- 1 x DisplayPort 1.2
- 2 x USB 2.0 Ports (Supports ESD Protection)
- 2 x USB 3.1 Gen1 Ports (Supports ESD Protection)
- 1 x RJ-45 LAN Port with LED (ACT/LINK LED and SPEED LED)
- HD Audio Jacks: Line in / Front Speaker / Microphone
Hardware Monitor- Temperature Sensing: CPU, Chassis, Chassis/Water Pump Fans
- Fan Tachometer: CPU, Chassis, Chassis/Water Pump Fans
- Quiet Fan (Auto adjust chassis fan speed by CPU temperature): CPU, Chassis, Chassis/Water Pump Fans
- Fan Multi-Speed Control: CPU, Chassis, Chassis/Water Pump Fans
- CASE OPEN detection
- Voltage monitoring: +12V, +5V, +3.3V, CPU Vcore
Form Factor- Mini-ITX Form Factor
- 27cm x 26cm x 31cm (H x W x D)
- How do Fanless PC’s work?
Fanless PC’s use a technology which involves heat sinks instead of fans, this is called PASSIVE COOLING. The CPU/Graphics Card (if selected) have heat sinks affixed to them, which is made of extremely heat conductive materials, the heat is then channelled through the heat sink, to the exterior of the computer allowing the heat to be dissipated.
-What are the benefits of a Fanless PC?
There are plenty of benefits to using a fanless PC, such as Noise, cooling, reliability and ruggedness.
For example, for the general user it results in simply a quieter experience, perfect for a home media set up or for audio recording. In the industrial world they can be used in challenging environments involving dust or high temperature.
Fanless technology gives better reliability for the product and due to the lack of maintenance or mechanical parts it will work flawlessly over the years to come. When a computers fan circulates air inside the PC, it not only moves air into the computer but also with it debris, such as dust and dirt, this can build up over time and interfere with the electronic components. By using a fanless computer you can eliminate the inflow of debris that can potentially harm the PC over time.
Power Saving – With no mechanical moving parts the power required to run them for prolonged periods of time is also greatly reduced.
- Why choose Inside Tech?
Inside Tech is a well-established company who have been providing custom bespoke systems for many years. Whether you’re a novice or a pro gamer, creative designer or music producer; we have a solution for all. With the help of our friendly expert staff and our highly competitive prices, we offer a pleasant and hassle-free buying experience.
- What PC should I buy?
With the vast number of components on the market, PC systems can vary massively in performance and price. This can be overwhelming for anyone. Luckily, we are here to help! If you are unsure about what PC you want, do not hesitate to contact us. Our skilled customer care team will ask you a few questions to help narrow down what sort of system you are looking for and based on your answers, they will find a perfect system that matches your needs.
- How is my computer built?
When you have selected your PC and customised it to your liking with our user-friendly website, your order will be processed, the parts will be picked and passed on to our experienced build team. From here, your PC is put together with great care and attention to detail, such as cable management. Next, it goes through extensive testing and quality control before it is carefully packed in protective materials and shipped out to you. We always provide a tracking number with your order, so you know when to expect your PC.
- How long does it take to process an order?
The complete process takes on average 3-4 working days.
We understand that sometimes you may want your system quicker. That’s why we offer several different choices of shipping options, which prioritises your build in our production line.
Unfortunately due to occasional very busy periods we may be unable to complete in the allotted time frame, however we will always contact you to advise of any delays if there is a potential. Our average "days to completion" for 2018 was 3.5 days which is what we base our delivery expecations on.
- How do I setup my PC?
We aim to provide the best user experience from the start and do not install any unnecessary software that may slow your computer down. All relevant hardware drivers are pre-installed so when your PC arrives, you can simply PLUG & PLAY!
-Can I upgrade/Open my PC?
Absolutely, we operate an open case policy so you are more than welcome to open and alter your computer. This will only effect your warranty if damages are identified as a consequence of doing so, although we will still honour the warranty there may be a charge for replacement damaged parts in this situation. However, should you not feel confirdent in altering your computer, we operate a lifetime support and would very happily take the computer in at any point and upgrade it for you, we will also provide a new 1 year warranty for the works that have been done. Please note however, that should you open/alter your computer within the initial 30 days of receipt, this will void your right to refuse the item and it will from that point onwards be subject to warranty.
- What forms of payment do you accept?
We Accept most forms of payment, Bank Transfer, Debit/Credit Card, Paypal, Paypal Credit, Amazon Pay and also Bitcoin.
If you need to generate a Purchase Order, we would recommend you select Bank Transfer, this will generate an invoice for you with which to instruct payment.
- How does finance work?
We provide monthly installments via PayPal Credit, simply select this at checkout and continue to complete the form, if approved you will be able to pay in monthly installments at 0% interest. For finance queries, please feel free to contact us.
- How much is shipping?
We offer FREE SHIPPING on all PC orders in the United Kingdom.
For all other orders, please see the bottom of your cart in checkout for an estimated shipping fee but generally we apply £30 for overseas shipments.
- How long does it take for the order to be delivered?
Once your PC has been built, tested and packed up. Your order will be dispatched to arrive the next working day.
Exceptions will occur where an address is off-shore, in Northern Ireland or outside the United Kingdom.
We will always use Royal Mail or DPD, depending on the size and weight of the item. If you enter a mobile number DPD will provide a 1 hour delivery slot on the day of delivery.
- How is my PC packed?
Your PC is packed to a very high standard to ensure that no damage can occur to it during transit.
When we pack and ship your PC, we leave as little empty space in the box as possible, to prevent your PC from scrambling about in its box, minimising the risk of your PC getting transit damaged.
We recommend that you pack your PC in a similar, if not the same, way we do, if you need to return it to us.
- How to use BullGuard Internet Security?
Your PC comes with a FREE 30 Day trial or 1 -year subscription to BullGuard Internet Security. This is already installed on your system, to activate the software, you will just need to register an account with your email address.
Let's get you setup!
Call us on 0203 662 6046 or email us for bulk order discounts.
- LOW NOISE COMPUTING
All our PCs are built to run really, really quiet. We choose components to ensure that your new PC runs almost silent. Built-in and provided at no extra cost to you.
- FREE SOFTWARE
All of our computers come with the Operating System pre-installed and activated. Pre-installed and configured for you, no trials, lifetime license.
- WARRANTY COVER
Lifetime phone, email & remote access PC support. 1 Year Hardware Cover (Additional Warranty available in the drop-down menu) Hardware problems fixed on a return to base operation.
- QUICK BUILD & DELIVERY
Order now and your computer will be shipped the following morning - although do please allow a maximum delivery of 4-5 working days. We do NOT charge extra for this quick build or for a premium AM delivery. *UK mainland only.