Copper IHS for 9th Gen
Solid copper IHS for Intel 9th Gen CPUs
- CNC machined to tight tolerances
- Requires a Copper Relid guide to align properly (same guide as other copper kits)
- Surface area increased by 15% over stock
- Smooth and flat surfaces for maximum contact with CPU and cooling solutions.
- Fits 9th Gen i5, i7 & i9 CPUs only.
- NOTE: The Copper IHS is 100% compatible with the EK & Bitspower Monoblock
1. Delid in the normal way.
2. Tape the CPU into the socket of the delid tool.
3. Apply a small amount of Quicksiver
4. Spread to cover the solder with the Quicksilver
5. Let stand for 10 minutes, agitate periodically.
6. Clean Quicksilver and solder from CPU. Reapply if needed.
7. Nothing left but the plating applied to bond the solder.
8. Apply Flitz to remove the plating.
9. One clean CPU!!
No Related Posts
- LOW NOISE COMPUTING
All our PCs are built to run really, really quiet. We choose components to ensure that your new PC runs almost silent. Built-in and provided at no extra cost to you.
- FREE SOFTWARE
All of our computers come with the Operating System pre-installed and activated. Pre-installed and configured for you, no trials, lifetime license.
- WARRANTY COVER
Lifetime phone, email & remote access PC support. 1 Year Hardware Cover (Additional Warranty available in the drop-down menu) Hardware problems fixed on a return to base operation.
- QUICK BUILD & DELIVERY
Order now and your computer will be shipped the following morning - although do please allow a maximum delivery of 4-5 working days. We do NOT charge extra for this quick build or for a premium AM delivery. *UK mainland only.